“Creating jewelry means bringing something imaginary to life. It’s a bit like birthing a child. It moves not only you, but everyone.”
The Ponte Vecchio fine jewelry atelier has been a familiar, welcoming place since 1903. Here, time passes slowly as the hands of our goldsmiths shape dreams. Every new piece of jewelry represents a new limit to be achieved, in order to create a new form of beauty. An artistic vision today guarded and projected into the future by Elisa Tozzi Piccini, CEO of the Maison.
Shop By Category
A Family Story
1880 – Birth of Pirro Piccini, goldsmith, engraver, setter, and founder of the Maison
1903 – Piero Piccini opened the shop that bears his name at Ponte Vecchio, 23
1925 – Armando Piccini, the youngest of Pirro’s three sons, began attending Porta Romana Art Institute. The great master, Libero Andreotti, mentored and later invited him to teach at the same school
1936– On behalf of his father’s firm, Armando Piccini took part in the 20th Venice Biennale and was awarded first prize in the semi-precious stones and cameos category.
1937– Ugo Ojetti, member of the Royal Academy of Italy, commissioned Armando Piccini to create a two-layer onyx cameo depicting his daughter Paola.
1951– Pirro Piccini handed the company over to his sons Renzo, Tebaldo, and Armando, renaming it Fratelli Piccini.
1958– Fratelli Piccini participated in the International Diamond Awards competition in New York. Their powder case in gold, platinum, and diamonds—embossed and chiseled masterfully and entirely by hand—captured first place.
. . .